Posted on April 20, 2009 by admin
1. What kinds of pizza do you like?
I love Margherita, CPK’s Italian Tomato and Basil Pizza and Yellow Cab’s Gourmet Garden. I prefer veggies over meat toppings.
2. How do you shop in a grocery store?
I usually shop early and on a weekday to avoid the crowd and I usually have a list with me. I always forget something if I don’t prepare a list.
3. What is the most unusual combination of items you put between two slices of bread and called a sandwich?
I can’t think of any.
4. Do you have a favorite simple recipe that has five or less ingredients? Share! I love my lemon-tuyo pasta. It has garlic, lemon (zest and juice), flaked bottled tuyo and olive oil. Of course, salt & pepper to taste, plus the noodles of course. It’s more than five, but it’s easy to make.
5. Do you buy water in plastic bottles?
Filed Under: 5 For Wednesday